Term of use
- Researcher shall use the datasets only for non-commercial research and educational purposes.
- Zero does not own the copyright of the images. For all image-text pairs, we take no responsibility for review. We are not responsible for the legal compliance of images and their sources.
- We do not guarantee that the image can be successfully downloaded from the image URL. The image may be deleted or changed by the publisher, but we cannot guarantee that the URL can be updated in the future. The users of the images accept full responsibility for the use of the benchmark.
- We prohibit the users from distributing the datasets or modified versions.
- Researcher accepts full responsibility for his or her use of Zero and shall defend and indemnify Qihoo 360, against any and all claims arising from Researcher's use of Zero, including but not limited to Researcher's use of any copies of copyrighted images or texts that he or she may create from the datasets.
- Under no circumstances shall, Qihoo 360 and its affiliates, or their directors, employees, agents, partners, or suppliers, be liable under contract, tort, strict liability, negligence or any other legal theory with respect to the website, the datasets, or any content or user submissions.
- If you find something inappropriate in the Zero benchmark, including your privacy concerns, please contact us to delete it by sending an email to email@example.com.
- Access and all related activities on or through this website are governed, construed and construed by the laws of the People's Republic of China.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions about the Zero.